This month, let’s celebrate the sweet, almond-flavoured Italian liqueur with origins dating all the way back to the 16th century. Amaretto is often paired with coffee, so we asked our good friend Dan Fellows, two-time Coffee in Good Spirits World Champion, to create Difference Amaretto Sour, a new amaretto cocktail recipe showcasing those two key ingredients.
Try this combination of Difference Kopi Luwak with Amaretto and lime. A perfect combination of acidic, sweet, and bitter with a creamy texture.
- 1 Nespresso compatible capsule of Wild Kopi Luwak
- 30ml amaretto
- 10ml lime juice
- 5ml cherry liqueur
- Brew Indonesia Kopi Luwak capsule.
- Add to cocktail shaker (or flask / jar) with amaretto, lime juice and ice.
- Shake hard and fine strain over ice into frozen rocks glass
- Garnish with flaked almonds or cocktail cherry.